Four Rivers Behavioral Health works with agencies throughout our the region to ensure our client’s have a wide range of services available to them. Below are links to several resource guides from both Four Rivers Behavioral Health and other outside organizations.
Four Rivers Behavioral Health, regularly conducts continuing education classes and, in many cases, those training sessions are open to the professional community. Below is a list of upcoming training sessions. Included in the description is the cost of training (if there is a cost) as well as information on whether the training is strictly for Four Rivers Behavioral Health Staff or is open to the public.
To view details for an event such as location and contact information, click on the event title. You also can view all available events for the entire month in “calendar view” by clicking below:
- October 6 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- October 7 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- October 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 20 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- October 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 27 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 10 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm