The position is full-time and exempt from Wage and Hour Regulations with a flexible 40 hour per week schedule. The staff person who holds this position is responsible for coordination and oversight of a specific program or a related group of programs, especially in relation to compliance with standards and regulations. The role-specific title(s) the Program Manager is expected to use will be identified in his/her Appointment Letter. Regardless of program specificity, priority tasks will include, but are not limited to: ensuring proper delivery and compliance management of the assigned program(s) and/or projects, managing and supervising the related personnel, ensuring administrative accountability, and ensuring that dignity-and-respect-based services are provided to individuals in the program. This position may also be responsible for a variety of tasks that are nonetheless essential under the heading of “Miscellaneous Duties”. This position may report to a Site Administrator or directly to a Vice President, whichever is identified in his/her Appointment Letter.
A. Program Delivery and Compliance Management
- Ensures that all program/project governing regulations are communicated to relevant employees and contractors.
- Ensures that all supplies necessary for program operation are requisitioned, obtained, inventoried, secured, and used according to approved guidelines.
- Ensures that appropriate safety plans are in place and revised as necessary to meet all related standards.
- Ensures that plans are in place for maintenance, cleanliness, and general appearance of each program/project.
- Maintains an awareness of grant programs and projects that could improve the program-related needs of FRBH consumers and advises the Quality Management Team of noteworthy opportunities.
- Participates in grant/funding source application, reporting, and reviewing processes as assigned.
- Conducts, when programmatically appropriate, periodic Site Visits to sub-programs or project residences to ensure compliance of services and facilitates with all relevant standards referenced in 2 above.
- Provides Direct Care services following all state regulations guiding that service delivery.
B. Personnel Management
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of any staff necessary to operate/facilitate his/her program or project including training and onboarding of new staff.
- Serves as the direct supervisor for program staff members and/or any relevant subordinate supervisor(s), conducting no less than one face-to-face supervision session per month and weekly group meetings unless more frequent occurrences are required.
- Verifies that a plan to maintain an adequate pool of substitute staff (e.g. Part-time Clinical Associates, Respite Workers, Relief Providers, etc.) is functional, as applicable.
- Verifies that the provision of program-related contracted (i.e. non-employee) services operate in compliance with FRBH and external expectations (e.g. IMPACT+, SCL waiver program, etc.).
- Verifies that professional supervision of subordinate staff members is being conducted as mandated.
- Conducts personnel activities as expected for proper supervision and oversight of all subordinate staff members.
- Ensures that all subordinate staff, contractors, and volunteers complete training as required by program regulations.
C. Administrative Accountability
- Ensures proper completion and submission of all required authorization and compliance paperwork (e.g. IMPACT+ preauthorization, HUD and KHC certifications, etc.) within established timelines.
- Oversees any program related FRBH or non-FRBH files (e.g. RIAC Files, First Steps Files, HUD and KHC tenant files, etc.) ensuring impeccable compliance with any regulatory standards.
- Ensures that all financial activities and records for program services and/or properties are processed and documented according to established guidelines.
- Ensures that FRBH Medical Record documentation (physical or electronic) is processed, handled, maintained, secured, audited, closed, and archived according to Corporate Policy.
- Ensures timely completion of all non-consumer-specific reports, documentation, and paperwork according to FRBH Operations Policy and Procedures and other programmatic protocols.
- Is physically present within the Zone Drop-In Center and there to manage and oversee the center during hours of operation.
- Meets productivity standards as assigned.
- Provides direct care (i.e. professional services) as needed to maximize consumer access or enhance program viability.
- Conducts training as assigned.
- Attends periodic meetings and/or trainings as assigned.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Engages in community outreach and cross system collaboration.
- Must possess at lease a bachelor’s degree, however, the minimum qualifications for the position may vary according to state regulations for specific program that is being filled.
- Must possess any licensure, certification, or specialized experience established in compliance standards; relevant, non-mandatory, but nonetheless beneficial credentials are preferred.
- Must have two (2) years of experience working in a managerial or supervisory experience.
- Have an endorsement from his/her most recent supervisor that there is “reason to believe” the individual could be successful as a supervisor.
- Must possess computer skills sufficient to learn web-based data submission procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must pass all required background checks prior to employment and annually thereafter.
- Must meet any program-specific health status requirements (e.g. negative for TB).