This position is full-time and exempt from Wage and Hour Regulations with a flexible 40 hour per week schedule. This position is a member of the Financial Services Department and has responsibilities related to financial standards and compliance. Primary duties of this position are to assist in the preparation, reporting and management of the financial affairs of the corporation. This position may also be responsible for a variety of tasks that are nonetheless essential to the smooth functioning of the corporation under the heading of “Miscellaneous”. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Financial Standards and Compliance
- Performs all financial practices according to accepted accounting standards.
- Participates in tracking and accounting for corporate assets as assigned.
- Performs Accounts Receivable activities as assigned.
- Assists in the proper management of corporate payroll activities as assigned.
- Performs Accounts Payable activities as assigned.
- Assists in ensuring that financial obligations are addressed and accounted for on a day-to-day basis according to established policies, procedures, and/or protocols.
- Expedites all assigned financial data submissions within established deadlines.
- Assists in ensuring the development and submission of “financially true” periodic reports.
- Participates in financial auditing visits by external entities.
- Assists in ensuring that a satisfactory Certified Annual Audit is achieved for each fiscal year.
- Meets productivity standards as assigned.
- Serves as substitute/relief for fellow Financial Services Department staff members when necessary or appropriate.
- Works cooperatively with all FRBH staff members and contract entities to facilitate smooth corporate functioning.
- Attends periodic meetings and/or trainings as assigned.
- Provides well-grounded advice to the CFO, both proactively and reactively.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Must possess either:
- A bachelor’s degree in an accounting field; or
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field with three (3) years accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant credential preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must pass all required background checks.