This position is full-time and exempt from wage and hour regulations. This position, within FRBH policy and procedure, is responsible for the effective management of professional, support, financial, and facility resources for an assigned Site. The position provides primarily administrative, supervisory and coordinating duties; however s/he can provide direct services to meet occasional programmatic needs. By assignment that will be specified in an Appointment Letter, a Site Administrator will directly report to a Vice President.
A. Management of Resources
- Provides clinical and technical supervision as required to assure quality of treatment, promote the professional growth of staff, and evaluate the skills, knowledge, and performance of staff.
- Provides administrative supervision to staff to assure compliance to policies and procedures in programmatic, support, financial, and administrative areas.
- Performs personnel related activities including performance evaluation of staff.
- Participates in recruitment and selection of employees.
- Makes timely and appropriate recommendations for positive and negative personnel action.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding purchases, training requests, leave requests, and other similar areas.
- Assigns space at his/her Site and, when appropriate, participates in decision-making processes regarding securing and assignment of inter-program space and facilities.
- Administers the fee collection system and activities for his/her Site.
- Monitors programs and facilities to assure the safety of staff and consumers and recommends appropriate adjustments, as necessary.
- Conducts clinical/technical and administrative staff meetings as necessary to assure the timely and accurate communication of information.
- Identifies staff training needs and develops or recommends training programs to meet those needs.
B. Program Planning and Implementation
- Sets goals, objectives, and action plans for the assigned Site.
- Assists the in development of the Annual Plan and Budget and other grant proposals as appropriate.
- Reviews the needs of Consumers and develops program efforts to address those needs.
- Assigns staff duties at the local Site in order to implement the programs that address the identified needs.
- Evaluates effectiveness and potential of staff and other resources to meet the established program goals and objectives and, when necessary, recommends appropriate adjustments.
- Cooperates with other Site Administrators to assure smooth functioning of shared responsibilities in related programs.
- Serves in “director”, “coordinator”, “specialist” or other designated roles, as appointed, for FRBH; this may include region-wide consultation and clinical/technical supervision relevant to the role and/or participation in relevant State-level activities.
C. Community Organization and Public Relations
- Establishes and maintains good public and working relationships with other service organizations and community groups as a representative of FRBH.
- Identifies and assists in resolving issues involving FRBH programs managed by the Site.
- Acts as the primary resource person for individuals and groups inquiring about the services and programs at his/her Site.
- Coordinates consultation and education programs to other community professionals by staff from his/her Site.
- Coordinates screening services for contracted entities, as appropriate.
- Represents FRBH at community events, as assigned.
- Directs self and staff in the timely and accurate completion of clinical and administrative record keeping.
- Reviews performance of self and staff to assure adequate productivity and effectiveness.
- Submits reports and information as necessary to assist FRBH in meeting reporting and accountability requirements.
- Assists in quality assurance and program evaluation efforts of FRBH, as assigned.
- Maintains active knowledge of current governing regulations and assures compliance’s with State licensing and/or certification requirements.
- Meets productivity standards as assigned.
- Participates on committees or workgroups, as assigned.
- Performs occasional direct services to fill service gaps.
- Attends and represents FRBH at statewide meetings, trainings and conferences as appropriate and assigned.
- Attends periodic corporate meetings and/or trainings as assigned
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Must possess a master’s degree in a field relevant to the scope of the Site’s primary service delivery, unless otherwise specified by the Personnel Committee.
- Must possess an appropriate licensure or funding source recognition for a relevant professional discipline, independent status preferred.
- Must have provided three (3) years of direct services to the population primarily served by the Site, unless otherwise approved by the President & Chief Executive Officer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Clinical and administrative supervisory experience preferred.
- Must pass all required background checks prior to employment and annually thereafter. Employment Application