This position is full-time and exempt from wage regulations and hour regulations. The position provides direct services to FRBH consumers as permitted under the practitioner’s professional licensure or certification and provides community services as directed to meet FRBH’s mission and goals. This position may also be responsible for a variety of tasks that are nonetheless essential under the heading of “Miscellaneous Duties”. Clinical Supervision of the services delivered by a Clinical Practitioner is conducted as required by the Kentucky Revised Statutes and Kentucky Administrative Regulations (as promulgated by the Credentialing Boards or both the supervisor’s profession and the supervisee’s profession), as well as per FRBH contractual agreement mandates and/or FRBH policy. The position reports administratively as specified in the practitioner’s Appointment Letter.
a. Direct Services
- Provides information, screening, referral, and intake services.
- Secures information, evaluates, assesses, screens and refers consumers of all ages and diagnostic groups to the most appropriate available treatment option.
- Formulates diagnostic impressions and develops treatment plans appropriate to the related diagnostic impressions.
- Performs psycho-social and other evaluations allowable under the ‘scope of practice’ of his/her professional licensure or certification.
- Provides services to consumers in both traditional office settings and other locations as necessary, appropriate and approved.
- Coordinates and consults with referral sources and other resources on behalf of FRBH consumers.
- Responds to emergency requests, both during office hours and during after-hours on-call rotations, providing services either by telephone and/or face-to-face as appropriate.
- Participates in clinical staffing of cases and assists in coverage for specialized FRBH programs (e.g. therapeutic rehabilitation or partial hospitalization) as needed and assigned.
- Provides treatment services utilizing a variety of modalities and techniques as appropriate, including but not limited to individual and group therapy.
b. Community Services
- Assists and participates in public relations, community education, and organization activities of FRBH in accordance wuth established policies and procedures and under the direction of his/her assigned Site Administrator.
- Works with other behavioral health agencies, the medical community and other community organizations as appropriate assigned.
- Provides and conducts workshops, seminars, and general education informational meetings as assigned.
- Conducts other consultation, education, and prevention activities as assigned.
- Maintains levels of productivity consistent with established standards.
- Maintains appropriate clinical and administrative records as required.
- Participates on committees and in staffing’s as assigned.
- Attends periodic meetings and/or training’s as assigned.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
A. Must Possess a graduate degree in a behavioral health discipline or a degree and experience in Nursing that qualifies for third party payment.
B. Must possess a professional practice credential, which meets the third-party billing requirements for the specific role to be filled, from either the:
- Kentucky Board of Psychology
- Kentucky Board of Social Work
- Kentucky Board of Nursing
- Kentucky Board of Professional Counselors
- Kentucky Board of Marriage and Family Treatments
- Kentucky Board of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
C. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
D. Must receive the endorsement of an interview team, under the guidance of the Vice President for Clinical Services, which supports the opinion that there is reason to believe the individual has the basic diagnostic, treatment, ethical, and communication skills necessary to perform the duties of the specific role to be filled.
E. Must pass all required background checks.