To provide comprehensive, integrated mental health, substance abuse, and mental retardation-developmental disability services that promote the health and quality of life of our community members.
To inspire confidence and respect as a provider of comprehensive behavioral health care.
To be a valued partner in alliances that promote the health and quality of life for our community and its members.
To evaluate and plan for the behavioral health needs of our community, per our legislative mandate as the regional planning authority.
To provide accessible, effective, and efficient behavioral health services.
To advocate for the rights and needs of individuals with behavioral health challenges.
To engage in active outreach to assure prevention, early intervention, and coordination of services to reduce the impact of behavioral health disorders for the individuals and community we serve.
To continually measure the outcome of the services provided to assure effectiveness, efficiency, and fiscal accountability.
Four Rivers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive, integrated mental health, substance abuse and developmental disability services to promote the health and quality of life for consumers in Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Marshall, and McCracken counties. Any individual in need is eligible to receive services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
Our services will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be within the financial reach of anyone in need.
- Be empirically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive consumer focused care.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the consumer and demonstrate program effectiveness.
Our staff will:
- Be friendly, courteous, and efficient.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve.
Our service sites will:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well-organized.
- Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.
Our management practices will:
- Promote respect and dignity towards the staff.
- Encourage continuing professional development.
- Support staff participation in community activities important to the well-being of our service public.
- Promote a broad-based partnership of coordinated community care.